The DP-4 retains the core elements of its predecessors while adding features that strengthen an instrument already considered the best of its kind. It is a powerful, quick, and cost-effective developmental test that can help you:
1. Quickly identify strengths and weaknesses.
2. Compare development in different key areas.
3. Plan intervention with item-by-item teaching activities.
4. Determine eligibility for special education.
5. Write IEP goals.
6. Determine specific areas for further assessment.
7. Monitor progress over time.