The WVI is a self-administered, self-scored, and self-interpreted measure of six workplace values. It is a career exploration and job selection tool that helps career counselors and human resource professionals.
Features and benefits:
1. Helps career counselors assist clients in learning more about themselves to find a job that is a good fit for their work values.
2. Assists human resource personnel in screening potential job candidates to find the right fit for a particular position and a good fit within the organizational culture.
3. Based on and tied to the Department of Labor’s Occupational Information Network (O*NET).
4. Captures the O*NET’s six identified work values: Achievement, Independence, Support, Relationships, Working Conditions, and Recognition.
5. The WVI Occupations Index lists more than 1,300 jobs according to work value and required education level.