The new PC and Mac™ compatible Test of Word Finding–Third Edition: Computer Administered (TWF-3: CA) is a norm-referenced, single-word expressive language test expressly designed to assess children’s word-finding ability. It can be used to identify students who have word-finding problems, plan word-finding interventions, and measure word-finding ability in research studies.
The TWF-3: CA includes all the features of the TWF-3 print version plus:
1. Fully HIPPA compliant, secure and encrypted cloud-based environment.
2. Automatic selection of the age- and grade-appropriate TWF-3 form based on the examinee’s chronological age.
3. Complete administration of the TWF-3, including the Imitation Procedure, Phonemic Cueing Procedure, and Comprehension Check.
4. Automatic recording of accuracy, delay, comprehension, and phonemic cueing scores.
5. Automatic calculation of total raw score, corresponding standard score, and percentile rank.
6. Optional Informal Analysis forms for recording student responses during testing.
7. Optional Informal Analysis data entry and interpretation.
8. Item, Standard, and Detailed Score Reports available for saving, editing, and/or printing.
9. Detailed Score Report includes a full formal and informal analysis of the examinee’s performance.
10. PDF copies of the TWF-3 Examiner’s Manual and TWF-3: CA User’s Guide.
11. Saves examinee data across multiple administrations.