The TOVA 9 is an objective and accurate measure of the key components of attention and inhibitory control. The visual TOVA aids in the assessment of, and evaluation of treatment for, attention deficits, including ADHD. The auditory TOVA is FDA-cleared as an aid in the assessment of attention disorders, including ADHD.
Features and Benefits
1. Culture and language-free; requires no left/right discrimination or sequencing.
2. Includes visual and auditory tests and embedded performance validity flags for examinees ages 17 years and older.
3. Gender-based normative data are based on more than 4,000 individuals ages 4 to 80 years.
4. Offers standardized multimedia instructions in eight languages.
5. The report is easy to read and available immediately.