The revised SASSI-4 helps identify the probability of substance dependence and substance abuse disorders and provides information to help you select appropriate treatment.
Features and benefits:
1. Includes a new Prescription Drug scale to identify individuals likely to be abusing prescription medications.
2. Screens for Substance Use Disorder (SUD) along the full DSM-5™ continuum of severity.
3. Distinguishes likely SUD from other psychological disorders.
4. Identifies the presence or absence of SUD even when other psychological symptoms are present.
5. Subtle items added to the SAT scale enhance SUD identification.