The Conners 3rd Edition™ (Conners 3®) is a thorough assessment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and its most common comorbid problems and disorders in children and adolescents aged 6 to 18 years. It is a multi-informant assessment that takes into account home, social, and school settings, with rating forms for parents, teachers, and youth. School psychologists, clinicians, psychiatrists, paediatricians, child protection agencies, and mental health workers can count on the Conners 3 to be a reliable and dependable tool capable of supporting them in the diagnostic and identification process.
1. Inform your ADHD diagnosis with results that have direct connections to DSM-5 symptom criteria and IDEIA legislation.
2. Develop informed intervention and treatment strategies by identifying specific challenge areas to work on.
3. Monitor response to intervention and its effectiveness with detailed progress reports.
4. Assess common comorbid disorders (Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder) to assist with differential diagnosis.
5. Discover how ADHD symptoms are affecting the youth by looking at impairment items which indicate functioning in home, school and social settings.
6. Spend less time on paperwork and more time with the youth with fast and easy to use administration and scoring, and easy to interpret reports.
7. Gain a multi-rater perspective of the youth’s difficulties with a Parent, Teacher, and Self-report version.