Children’s Organizational Skills Scale is designed to help an assessor understand how children organize their time, materials, and actions to accomplish important tasks at home and school. It quantifies the organizational skills of children aged 8 to 13 based on ratings from parents, teachers, and the child.
Features and Benefits are: –
1. Comprehensive evaluation of children’s organizational skills.
2. Multi-informant (parent, teacher, and child) assessment.
3. A large, representative normative sample.
4. Easy administration, scoring and result interpretation.
5. Excellent reliability and validity.
6. Assists in the development of intervention strategies.
7. Helps monitor intervention progress and effectiveness.