The ChAMP is an easy-to-use, examiner-administered test of memory for use with children, adolescents, and young adults that allows both in-depth memory evaluation and memory screening.
Features and benefits are: –
1. Simple to use yet comprehensive: Covers core verbal, visual, immediate, and delayed memory domains with only four subtests.
2. Easy to administer: A single form contains all administration instructions. One stimulus book is the only other component needed for administration.
3. Common, real-life scenarios and colourful, developmentally appropriate stimuli are engaging and relevant to young examinees.
4. Administration time is approximately 35 minutes, with no additional delay time required; the Screening Index takes about 10 minutes.
5. No motor response is required.
6. Focused on learning—each subtest has multiple learning trials.
7. A built-in validity indicator alerts the clinician to potentially invalid scores.
7. Includes discrepancy scores, reliable change scores, a base-rate analysis of low scores, and a strengths and weaknesses analysis.
8. Provides case examples and intervention recommendations for both home and school.