The ASIQ can be used during intake interviews or during treatment to reduce liability and take appropriate preventive action whenever there may be a risk of suicide. Endorsement of critical items alerts you immediately in case of serious suicidal ideation.
Features and Benefits –
1. Self-report measure; 25 items screen for suicidal ideation.
2. Provides a 7-point rating scale with a built-in scoring key.
3. Total score with corresponding T score and percentiles for comparison.
4. Normative data collected from 2,000 normal adults, college students, and psychiatric outpatients.
5. Internal consistency coefficients range from .96 to .97; retest coefficients range from .85 to .95.